Principles for the collection of personal data
Personal information on visitors is processed in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU No 2016/679) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, which came into force on 25 May 2018.
In practical terms, this means that:
- Your personal data can only be collected and processed for the purposes stated at the time of collection.
- You have the right to consult your personal data to check its accuracy and to correct any errors or request its removal. To do so, you can contact the person responsible for processing your data, whose contact details can be found below.
- BRUSSELS LIFE SCIENCE INCUBATOR (BLSI) S.A. undertakes to implement the best safety measures to avoid third parties abusing the personal data you have provided.
- BLSI S.A. will never transfer your personal data to third parties without your explicit prior agreement.
All requests or questions regarding the protection of privacy on the website can be sent by post to BLSI S.A. – Clos Chapelle-aux-Champs, 30 - box 1.30.30 – B-1200 Brussels (Belgium) – Tel.: +32 (0)2 880 62 00 – Email: email@example.com
The person responsible for these questions is Gianluigi ARIALDI, CEO.
Use of browsing information for statistical purposes
When you access the website, the servers you consult automatically collect the following information:
- the data and time you access the website;
- the pages consulted;
- the duration of your visit;
- the recurrence of your visits;
- the type of browser used;
- the platform and/or operating system installed on your computer;
- the search engine and key words used to find the website;
- the geographical area (the city at most).
This information is retained only to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of the website and to make improvements. The statistical tool used to register this data is Google Analytics. You may disable the registration of your visits to our website using the module provided by Google Analytics.
There are four cookies on the website:
- Google Analytics (see section above);
- YouTube and Vimeo for pages that include videos;
- AddToAny for the page-sharing tool on social networks (further information: https://www.addtoany.com/privacy).
Most cookies only operate during a session or visit. None of them contain information that could lead to you being contacted by telephone, email or post. You can also configure your browser to inform you every time a cookie is created or to prevent your registration.
Social networks and media
BLSI S.A. has developed its social network activity through official pages that allow us to communicate and interact with our audience.
You can discover how these social networks and media comply with the General Data Protection Regulation by consulting their website:
- Facebook and Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/business/gdpr
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/87158/linkedin-marketing-solutions-et-le-reglement-general-sur-la-protection-des-donnees-rgpd-?lang
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/privacy
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Please note that as a user of these social networks and media, you will have accepted the conditions of use set by each one. BLSI S.A. can therefore not be held liable for the personal data you leave on these websites through consultations and interactions via our official accounts and pages.